Our Faith Statement defines our beliefs and confidence in God's Word; upon which we base our teaching, our actions and our lifestyle.
1. We believe that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Lucifer, formerly, an anointed archangel, fell from heaven in rebellion, becoming Satan, our adversary, deceiving the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, who were created to have dominion on the earth. They fell into sin and brought the curse of death on the human race.
2. We believe that Jesus, the Christ, the Messiah, died for all sinners on the cross, rose from the dead, redeeming His people from the curse of death from the sin in the Garden and established His church (Jews and gentiles) on the earth; He will reign as Lord of Lords and King of Kings in the New Jerusalem forever and ever!
3. We believe that according to the Word of God we are spiritually born again, converted from the power of sin to the power of God by the Holy Spirit, who lives in us and are forgiven by our confession of, "Jesus Christ is Lord."
4. We believe that we are forgiven by Christ' shed blood on Calvary's cross and when we sin, if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
5. We believe that we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ who has defeated Satan, sin, sickness and in His death, ascension and resurrection and has given us His Holy Spirit power to reign and overcome.
6. We believe, as followers of Jesus, we love, study and pray His Word and walk in obedience to Him.
7. We believe we are called to love God with all our heart and love His people.
8. We believe in the entirety of the Word of God, the baptism in water, the baptism with the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are in operation today to lead us closer to Jesus, to heal us, to know Him and to make His Name known!
9. We are people of faith in the Living God, in His only begotten Son, Jesus, the Christ, and in His Holy Spirit, one God who unites us in fellowship to edify and equip the people of God in their calling as apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.